WHY CHOOSE CAROGA LAKE MARINA FOR YOUR PROPELLER REPAIRS:
- All props are ground and shaped to OEM specifications using pitch blocks and are verified on our pitch and rake indicators.
- A certified welder TIG welds every prop to maximum strength.
- All technicians are certified by Rundquist.
- All propellers are painted either white or black.
- Personal service and quick turn-around time.
- Good value at a fair price.
Pride in craftmanship and attention to detail are the fundamental principles in propeller service. With a commitment to excellence, the core of our philosophy is to provide precision, quality work and personal service. We combine traditional craftmanship with the latest technology when servicing all propellers. Our repair techs are Rundquist certified and have state-of-the-art equipment for measuring pitch and rake. All propellers are balanced after rebuilding and meet or exceed the original manufacturers' specifications.