GRUMMAN BOAT DEALER
CAROGA LAKE MARINA BECOMES THE NEW HOME FOR GRUMMAN BOATS
Caroga Lake Marina is proud to announce that it is the Grumman Boat Dealer for the southern gateway to the Adirondacks. Whether you enjoy fishing, cruising, camping or family fun, there is a Grumman boat for you. Grumman has earned a reputation second to none for strength, stability, and durability. The boats are locally made in Marathon, NY, from the same technology used to make the premier fighter jets. Over the years Grumman has proven to be the gold standard and is dedicated to building you a superior product. Your Grumman pontoon will provide a comfortable and luxurious way to enjoy your time on the water.
The Journey models combine exceptional construction with comfort at an affordable price. The Journey is available in six different floor plans including custom designs built for fishing and cruising. Your Grumman Journey allows you to experience a new level of relaxation as you entertain and truly enjoy your time on the water.
The Journey Features:
1. Console with Helm Seat
2. Stereo System
3. Aerated Livewell (Fish Models Only)
4. Pedestal Swivel Fishing Chairs (Fish Models Only)
5. Navigation Light
6. Round Table
THE JOURNEY INTERIOR
The Heritage models are known for their elegant finishes and fine lines. The luxurious lounge furniture and spacious deck are perfect for entertaining and exploring in style. The Heritage is available in eight distinctive floor plans to suit your individual boating needs. Move your entertaining space outside and enjoy all of the amenities your Grumman has to offer.
The Heritage Features:
1. Stainless Steel Cup Holders
2. 9' Racacril Bimini
3. Captain's Chair
4. Sundeck Cushion
5. Molded Windshield
6. 25" Pontoon Tubes
7. Kidney-shaped Table
8. LED Docking Light
9. Marine Carpet
10. Chaise Lounge
13. Stainless Steel Pull-up Cleat
THE HERITAGE INTERIOR
Grumman Pontoon Furniture employs Reflex Plus™ Performance Cushioning material for unmatched comfort and resiliency as well as superior height and firmness retention. This cushioning material contains an FDA-approved antimicrobial additive which inhibits the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms which can cause discoloration, unpleasant odors and accelerated degradation. With it's unique open-cell, quick draining design, Reflex Plus™ Performance Cushioning combines with our rugged, easy-to-clean, long lasting, UV stabilized vinyl topcoat to give your Grumman Pontoon furniture package superior life, good looks and performance.
Fishing, hunting or family fun, there is a Grumman Boat for you. From the Oneida to the Otisco Series, Grummans are super-stable, super tough commercial quality boats. Season after season, they'll always be there for you.
Standard Features for all Grumman Boats:
- Strong, corrosion resistant stainless steel bow eye
- 5052 marine grade aluminum alloy hull for strength and
- All seams are precision welded and tested to assure watertight integrity.
- Gunwales are extruded heavy gauge aluminum for strength.
- Heavy gauge extruded longitudinal keels protect the hull and provide added stability.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Easy access transom plug.
- Conveniently placed "cozy" sized drink holders
- Handy 36 inch "Tall Tale" measuring tape decal
- Stainless steel ski eyes
- Bow mooring cleats
- Heavy duty bow and stern castings
- Choice of plush royal blue or marble gray marine carpeting
- Bow pedestal seat base
- Cushioned bow seating
- Fold-down sleeper seat
- Under helm seat aerated live-well
- Bow storage compartments
- Storage for two 6 gallon fuel tanks
- Bilge pump
- Navigation lights with storage clips
- Dash console with tinted windscreen, switch panel and speedometer
- Acrylic urethane Pearl Gray exterior hull finish
- Acrylic enamel semi-flat White Linen interior hull finish
- Deluxe side-graphics package
- Conveniently placed “cozy” sized drink holders
OTHER GRUMMAN BOATS AND CANOES
Grumman also offers the Seneca and Oneida boat models.
|You will love the Grumman's...|
Double-End Canoes and Square Stern Canoes:
Built to Last
All models feature .060" aluminum deck caps and .080" stemcaps with special T-6 alumilite finish rivets for top strength. A special sealant ensures long lasting watertightness.
Formed .062" aluminum thwarts are secured with marine grade stainless steel bolts. Precision riveting ties gunnels, skin, and thwarts together for superior strength.
The standard flat water keel is designed to make paddling easier and keep your canoe "on track." The special "Bulb T" keel on the 19 ft. Square Stern and Sportboat makes larger canoes stiffer and stronger.
The shallow draft keel has an inner keelson of rugged-strength extruded aluminum made for fast maneuvering through rock bottom whitewater rivers. The shallow draft keel is available on G-1750CSK double-enders.